Submissions for the 33rd Annual
Boston LGBT Film Festival
are now open!
The 33nd Annual Film Festival will be held in venues throughout Boston, Cambridge, and Brookline.
The dates for the festival are March 30th to April 9th, 2017.
The Festival looks to bring films to our community that speak to the contemporary (and sometimes historical) LGBT experience. While there is no specific type of film we are looking for, (long, short, experimental, animated, whatever!), our festival is geared towards international cinema and the New England community.
You can submit through Without A Box and Film Freeway. Information and links are provided below.
Please direct any questions regarding programming or submitting your film to:
- February 27 / 7:00 pm - 8:35 pm
- March 3 / 7:00 pm - 8:25 pm
- March 30 / 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- April 4 / 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- April 7 / 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- April 18 / 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- April 20 / 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm